So Since I have not updated my blog in what seems like years, I will just share some of what has been going on, there will eventually be some pics of the fun things we did before all the crazieness happened and some fun stuff Nana and Opa took the kids to do, as well as our first REAL vacation as a family.
The crazieness- we are expecting baby #5 and for all those who know me, know that I do not handle pregnancy well, my body just shuts down, Ofter spending most of April and the first part of May in and out of the hospital's emergency room for rehydration, my doc decided that it was best to equip me with a picc line, for those of you who don't know what that is, it is a iv line that is inserted into your arm and threaded up to your heart, this is how I was feed and received medication for the month of May and first part of June.
We are defenitaly doing better now, still have our days, but no longer lay around like a vegtable.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So good to see a post! You have lots of work ahead of you to update! One day at a time. Have I shown you had to post them later?
ReplyDelete